Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yeah, I'm a slacker

I'm not going to lists the posts as Day #s anymore because I've skipped the past week. And I'm sure it won't be the last time.

So here are a few to catch us up a little ... and they're lovely cell phone pics :)

Feb 10th on my way to work, it was -14 !!!! I'm moving south

Feb 12th - Someone knows how to unzip his jammies. At least he still had his diaper on!
ignore the blurry-ness - cell phones don't capture moving objects well

Someone got some pretty cool alligator rain boots this week.


Marc at work made red velvet cupcakes for everyone -YUMMMY!!!

 This cookie was in G's goodie bag from daycare. I didn't think to take a picture before he took a bite.

 
 So that's a week in our lives. Nothing too exciting .... except Garrett said "i wuh oo" for the first time this weekend! Best Valentine's weekend EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment