Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Almost time to celebrate!!

Garrett's almost 2! I was going to make (by hand) invitations, but I decided I procrastinated too long and it was too much work for what I wanted to do. I mean, cutting out 26 truck tires is just too tedious when you have an (almost) 2 year old running around and climbing on you!
So instead I opted to steal this picture from online and print out the invitations. Turned out pretty darn good I think!
 


We went to Cracker Barrell the other day and he LOVED this game. I couldn't even get him to put it down to eat!


It was so hot this weekend that I had to drag out G's pool. Then I got the bright idea to put his slide in there for a little more fun. He loved it!

And last, but certainly not least, Garrett was rewarded with a graham cracker (or cookie as he says) for going peepee in the potty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment