Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease . . . and some good deals

these are in a completely random order...stupid blogger is messing up
Last Sunday Garrett developed a rash on his legs. It started out with small bumps and eventually turned into blistery-like bumps all over his feet, knees, thighs, hands, and elbows....oh, and his mouth. We didn't figure the mouth part out til later when i did some research online to try and figure out what this was. Sure enough, HMFD (aka coxsackie)

So I went to the store to grab some deals. First, at walmart I grabbed 11 pairs of pajamas for G (3T-5T - I bought all they had) for $11 (retail $60). Then I went to Kroger where my total was $132 and I paid just $28. That includes 11 big bottles of ketchup and 24 boxes of whole wheat pasta (I later went back for 10 more boxes). Gotta love coupons!
And then I went to Target to use a gift card and ran across the 1Gallon bottles of DOWNY for $2.76 - regularly $10.99. Yeah, I bought 6 of them :)
And here's G rediscovering his stickers
And then again at the Dr waiting to figure out this rash. The first Drs visit said it was clogged pores. I didn't agree, but figured I'd give it a couple of days and see. Sure enough, when I took him back the other Dr agreed it was HFMD

No comments:

Post a Comment