Monday, May 16, 2011

My baby is not a baby anymore

Matt buzzed all of his hair off last night. He wasn't supposed to cut it this short, but did on accident. I seriously cried. Partly because of the hair, but also partly because he looks like a chemo patient.  I'm, not saying that jokingly. Looking at him with his hair like this reminds me of just how blessed we are that we have a healthy little boy and there are so many families out there who don't.



On another note, he is really starting to talk a lot more - words that you can actually understand. His favorite two are NO and MINE, of course. We were watching Super Why yesterday (mine and his favorite cartoon) and they always say "super readers to the rescue" and raise their arms up in the air (like a touchdown). G knew it was coming so he goes "rescue" plain as day and raised his arms up. And he's started singing more - loves to sing Row Row Row Your Boat. I love little man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment